Twitter Follow

Thursday, July 21, 2016

What I have Wrought

Well, my blog and last post were created on the same day in January of this year, and good to my word I've created some content!  With the help of Greyfey.com publishing I present to the world, and OSR gaming community at large, Adventure Most Fowl!

 Adventure Most Fowl!


Work started on the module in late April, and it launched on RPGnow.com a week ago.  You've likely seen my posts, and I'm not trying to pimp it anymore, but I figured that there should be a place to push out some newer content as it becomes available (I mean, when I create it).

I enjoyed all of the process, from outlining the module to filling in the places, the plot, and especially the people.  Wow..I started alot of sentences with 'I'.  That's bad form.  Sorry.

Anyway, there's more.  Work has started on a follow-up to this module, though it's going slowly.

For a taste of something different, I've started working on what turned out to be my favorite part of the writing of AMF, the NPC's.  I'm going to start posting some new folks from the City of Elbion: The Library of Antiquity, another project that focuses on telling the story of an ancient and arcane city from the vantage point of its most interesting residents.

There are several other projects in the works, so keep checking back for some fun stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad to say I've not had the opportunity to run it yet, but this was one of the most entertaining adventures I've read in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that! I love hearing feedback on it (good or bad, but I prefer good). I will be adding a new Adventure Module to my lineup shortly...just waiting on some art. It's not as 'punny' but a good read I think, and with a few new items and a few old monsters to keep folks entertained (I hope)

      Delete